When should I consider an appraisal?
- *Lending Appraisal services for:
- New transactions
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Proposed Construction
*Lending institutions order these services and will not typically accept a prior appraisal from the owner or potential buyer.
- Private Appraisal services for:
- Price home to sell
- Estates settlement (Date of Death appraisals)
- Property tax litigation
- Proposed construction/Feasibility study
- Legal appraisal services for:
- Marriage dissolution (Divorce)
- Conflict resolution appraisals
- Estate Settlement for tax purposes
- Estate planning